I am starting a 30 day photo challenge, and I hope to stick with it! So for day one I am posting a photo of myself along with 10 facts. So here we go!
1. I come from a very tall family. My dad is 6’3″, my mom is 6′, my brother is 6’4″ and I am 6’1″.
3. I grew up in Michigan but have lived in Tennessee for 12 years now. And I LOVE it here!
4. I met my husband about 8 months after I moved here, and we got married exactly one year after we first met. (celebrating our 11th anniversary this Fall!)
5. I really enjoy garage sales and flea markets, but I do not get to go to them very often.
6. I have two tattoos. One is a dolphin and the other is a Jesus fish.
7. I never knew I could make jewelry until I tried; almost everything I have done has been self taught.
8. I love hot tea and drink it every day.
9. I love driving my 2002 Honda Odyssey! No matter what the stigma is that is attached to minivans, it has always been my dream car!!
10. I am very humbled and grateful that Jesus saved a wretch like me. And I never want to forget that, especially when extending grace and love toward others.